practice reading and saying the sounds of 't' and 'l' with the short vowel sounds
Reading these short vowel sounds correctly is important. If this does not come easily, it may help to think of a three letter word that makes the sound and just leave off the end.
• ta - think 'tag', just say 'ta'
• le - think 'leg', just say 'le'
This single game is included in the Phonics Games Level One (I) set (15 games $7) and is offered here separately.
Players say sounds, not complete words.
The game includes:
- two game boards (regular font and a D'Nealian font)
- two letter spinners (regular font and a D'Nealian font)
- two pages of letter game cards (regular font and a D'Nealian font)
- two answer keys (regular font and a D'Nealian font)
- one picture vowel spinner
- one page of picture vowel game cards
DIY- Use our Game Creator to make your own game for Free.
- Click "My Games”
- "New Game"
- select a chart and
- fill it out.
... less than 10 minutes for most games.
Proverbs 15:2 "The wise person makes learning a joy...", (NLT) use games!